The day has come! “Illustrating a Stylized Character - 7-hour real-time walkthrough” is live and available!
Here’s the link to my Gumroad to pick it up.
And in case you missed my previous announcement email here’s a quick recap ….
If you’re wondering “Why is this Ben person emailing me” I’m the guy on IG (@ben_eblen_design) that does those sketch notes of stylized characters and shares his learnings.
And I’ve just launched my first tutorial on Gumroad!
What you get📚
It’s not just the walk through, the whole bundle includes:
- 7+ hour walk-through video broken up into digestible chapters
- 40+ page Field Guide (PDF) that allows you to study away from the videos (I like learning from books as well, so this was a no brainer to include)
- The Walk-through PSD file
- Procreate techniques video that map to the ones shown in the walk through using Photoshop
- The full original (real time) Video recording
- Custom 3D model study guides based on the character to better understand what I’m thinking about when I say I’m “Thinking in 3D”
And for being a real MVP as someone on my email list you’ll get 10% off the launch price with the code:”PIXELSBAYBEE” (the cheapest it’ll be).
Here’s a link to the tutorial!
If you do end up picking it up, I'd love to hear you feedback! What you liked about it, what you didn't what could have been clearer so I can make updates, changes and keep things in mind for the next thing I release.
Now, I respect that you’ve trusted me with your email, so I want to let you know that there will be 2 more promotional emails
If you’ve purchased it, you shouldn’t get any more promo emails.
But if you haven’t or are not interested, you’ll probably see those two emails come through, so just ignore them and I’ll be back to regular newsletters shortly.
Regardless of if you pick up the tutorial, I want to thank you for the support you’ve shown me, trusting me with your email and hopefully getting something out of my newsletters and IG/social posts & sketch notes.
I hope you’ve been smashing your art goals recently!
And I’ll see you in the next one!
p.s. Here’s another cheeky link to the tutorial incase you missed the other 4 😅