Ben here, if you’ve forgotten who I am ( don’t feel bad ) I’m the guy on IG (@ben_eblen_design) that does those sketch notes of stylized characters and shares his learnings.
I just wanted to quickly let you know about the launch of my first tutorial (It’s about bloody time!)
It’s called “Illustrating a Stylized Character: A 7 hr real-time walkthrough”.
It’s me, walking you through (in real-time) the process I took to create the character based on this instagram post I made recently
By the end of this, you’ll have a great understanding of the tools I use, techniques and most importantly my thought process behind creating this stylized character.
But it’s not just the walk through, the whole bundle includes:
- 7+ hour walk-through video broken up into digestible chapters
- 40+ page Field Guide (PDF) that allows you to study away from the videos (I like learning from books as well, so this was a no brainer to include)
- Original Character Illustration PSD file
- The Walk-through PSD file
- Procreate techniques video that map to the ones shown in the walk through using Photoshop
- The full original (real time) Video recording
- Custom 3D model study guides based on the character to better understand what I’m thinking about when I say I’m “Thinking in 3D”
After that I’ll either be selling that separately or removing it entirely until the next tutorial launch.
And because you’re the real MVP and signed up to my email list, you’ll get 10% off the launch price for the first 48 hours.
Use the code: “PIXELSBAYBEE” on launch day to get the discount.
I’ll be sending out a launch email with a link to the product page on September 15th (3 days from now) ACST so be on the look out for that one.
I hope you’ll get a lot of value out of this walk through and I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Speak to you soon.